Thursday, December 6, 2012

Training?? What's That??

I haven't been training much at all!  Still swimming 3 times a week (most weeks) and the occasional ride and run but that is pretty much it for the last 6 weeks or so.  I feel like a slug!

I have, however been working in Bill's store 3-4 times a week, merchandising and lifting boxes.  It feels like exercise - my shoulders and arms are telling me it's exercise.

This was his store on Black Friday!  This is the shoe department!

I still haven't signed up for a race. Need to get on that.  I wish there was a Jingle Bell Run here in H'burg!  Miss that one in Dallas!

And... I need some new running shoes.  Mine feel pretty flat.  I can't even remember when I got them, but I did train for Austin in them so I know they're ready to retire to lawn work!

My house is mostly decorated for Christmas!  I've got that going for me... which is nice.

How is everyone else holding up with their training over the holiday season?  


4 comments:

  1. Was that a caddyshack reference? If it was, well played! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at the end of week 2 of yoga. My hubbie got me a 1 month unlimited memebership to Core Power (= expensive!) so I'm using it as much as I can! I've been in the pool once in the last month, but still have been running 3x a week. 2 more weeks of yoga membership, then it's back to the real world. Haven't signed up for any races (since Thanksgiving day 5 mile which I did with my kids) either, so thanks for the reminder to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to find one quickly!! :) Your running sounds like my swimming and vice versa!!

      Delete