Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nervous Jervis!!

Leave tomorrow for Austin at noon!  The nerves must be getting to me.  Woke up at 3:15 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep.  Sleep is important this week.  It's not happening.

Made some notes when I woke up on things that were rambling around in my brain - things not to forget to pack.  Aquaphor Samples, Race Morning Gloves, Hot Hands, toque..... thinking, thinking, thinking....

The weather in Austin is turning cooler tomorrow.  A 20 degree temperature drop.  This means a little more thinking about clothing choices.


I've got to get packing!!  Today is crammed full of things to do:

7:30 My friend Lesley is coming over for some bodywork on her legs.
8:15-9:00  Easy bike ride.
10:00-3:00 Drive to Meridian and work my two stores there for my Merchandising job.
3:30-4:30  Coach BDS Swim Team
5:00-6:30  Coach HubFins Jr. Group
6:30-8:00  Coach HubFins Sr. Group - was asked yesterday but the Head Assistant HubFins Coach if I can help on Tues and Thurs with the Senior Group!!

I'd better stop blogging and get things going!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm always nervous. If I wasn't nervous, it would be weird. I get the same feeling at all the big races. It's part of the routine, and I accept it. It means I'm there and I'm ready.

    Allyson Felix, U.S. Olympic Sprinter

    You will have an awesome day! xo Mari

    ReplyDelete