Friday, May 18, 2012

Team Aquaphor 2012! I'm IN!!


Team Aquaphor and Active Ambassadors sent out our acceptance invitations today!!

Congratulations!
You have been selected to become a member of the
2012 Team Aquaphor!!


This will be my 5th year on the team and I'm just as excited this year as I was the first year that I was accepted!  Chosen to be on the team initially when we lived in McKinney/Dallas, I've raced for Team Aquaphor in Fayetteville, North Carolina and then Sunset Beach, North Carolina and now in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.  Everywhere that I've represented Aquaphor I've had nothing less than an extremely positive experience and reception and I know this will be another great year with this Team.

Through the social media (our Team Facebook page) I've come to think of my Teammates as friends although I've only met 3 of them in person!  We are an extremely close group and the support and encouragement only makes me try harder and race faster!!

Great Team - Great Product - Great Sponsor! 
I'd call that a Win-Win for sure!! 
Ready to represent in 2012!!







7 comments:

  1. Ginger, not only do you deserve it, you are the PERFECT example of what a brand ambassador is all about. Congratulations and I can't wait to hear about your season. I am so proud of you and to say that I was on the same team as you last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!! Skip, you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my invitation, too. But this will be my first time on the team. I am excited to be on the team. I think I must represent the "older" "newbie" triathlete. I am sure I am going to learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, i can't imagine you as anything other than Aquaphor chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol- will never forget Pinehurst and the run showdown!! Thank you - so psyched to be on the team again!!

    ReplyDelete